The term 'Stunotes' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You must follow any policies made available to you within the services. Do not misuse our services for example don't interfere with our services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and instructions that we provide.
- Using our services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or the content you access.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India, Telangana, Hyderabad.
- We may suspend or stop providing our services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Thank you for using stunotes